Sunday, December 9, 2007

Slightly Embarrassed, Mostly Proud

As most of you know, we (my dad mostly) likes to rock out our house for Christmas. What can I say? The guy is dedicated. Take a look.





















Pretty crazy huh? Oh well, at least you can tell that our family has LOTS of Christmas Spirit. Each time our lights turn on, or each time I turn the corner coming home from work. My mind automatically starts singing "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!"


As you might have already seen, I was at the Eagar's House and we took some pretty amazing pictures. Since I'm not allowed to post any shots of people (since you can tell who they are) I have decided to cheat a little bit. See, I went home and took more pictures of me with the make-up still on.

Ta Da!

We'll see what my mom says to that. I'm not trying to me a brat, but there are some rules that I don't agree with. In fact, she should be glad this is the farthest extent my rebelling ever makes it to.

Well, since I feel like I have a lot to talk about today, I think I want to show you my Christmas List.

  1. An iPod Dock -- Finally!
  2. A Dwight Bobble Head -- Freakin' Awesome!
  3. An iPod Armband -- Easier to exercise with.
  4. A Bookshelf -- preferably big, I like to buy books.
  5. A Barnes and Nobel Gift Card -- again, I like to buy books.
  6. Gilmore Girls and Smallville Seasons -- should be self explanitory if you know me really well.
  7. Hairspray and Nancy Drew movies -- both put you in a happy mood.
  8. iTunes Gift Cards -- always useful.

I think that's about it. I feel like I need to do something creative, but if you'll excuse me, I'm exhausted and don't have the energy to get creative juices flowing through my brain. Maybe later in the week.

1 comment:

hannah joel said...

Oh geeze, Aleesha.
I love your house.

And those pictures! They are SO cool.
We need to do that again, when you can stay longer ;)

I wish I could figure out a Christmas list. I can't even think of one thing I want :/ I guess it's kinda nice for my parents although.

:D