Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Will It Ever End?

I feel so swamped. Would you like to listen to my daily schedule?


  • Get up and get ready -- a chore in and of itself for me. I'd rather sleep in.

  • Go to school -- nuff said.

  • Go home and do homework -- not enough time to do it before I go to work.

  • Go to work -- exhausting.

  • Get home -- finish the homework I still have to do.

  • Go to sleep -- and salvage the 4 hours I have before I have to wake up and do the same thing again tomorrow.

It's not fair. I hardly ever get to be with my friends anymore. My pals are having a party on Friday, and I can't go because I have to work. Our schedules never work out. This time is supposed to be the best time of my life, and I barely have time to go out and celebrate it.


I've been feeling very ambitious lately. I have no clue why. For example, today I said hi to this kid I haven't talked face-to-face to since last year (and whom I've liked for a consecutive three years now. I know, I'm pathetic). I actually have the urge to ask someone to the next dance. This is the fifth day in a row I have worn make-up. So I have to ask myself, why the sudden change? I actually think I know the answer. I've stopped caring what other people think about me. Hooray! Just kidding. I care, but not to the extent a teenage girl usually does. Interesting.

Well, I need to pass out newspapers for class. joy.

1 comment:

The Wood Monkeys said...

Just take it one day at a time--and enjoy this break--catch up on your sleep!! Thinking of you lots!