Thursday, January 24, 2008

Decisions

The more I think about it, the more I think that this is the right choice for me. UVSC. I've been looking through the classes and programs that they offer, and it's exactly what I'm looking for. I don't want to say that it's more convenient than any other school I would choose, it just happens to have everything I need and it is more appealing to me more every time I look into it.
I'm not saying THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! because I haven't really had that much time to think about it. The college you choose is a big decision. But I'm not saying it's a total shutout either.
I've said practically my whole life that I've wanted to go to BYU. I still do. It's just weird to actually be considering something else for a change.



Whoa.

No comments: