Sunday, January 27, 2008

Recovery

my heart starts to race the second i see him. why?
i can't seem to get over the fact he doesn't care for me.
i need to move on.
but i don't think i can.
this infatuation is starting to bug me.
i keep wishing something will happen.
the thing is, i know it won't.
every time i think i get closer to getting over him,
he smiles at me, then i'm back where i started.
i need to move on
i don't think i can.


Our assignment in creative writing is to experiment with repetition. I like repetition, it's just sometimes hard to find a way to use it. I keep thinking inspiration is going to strike me like lightning at any given moment. Well, it hasn't yet, obviously. You watch. The second I am away from pen and paper and/or my computer, I'm going to get a stroke of genius, and I'll forget it all because I won't be able to write it down. It always happens. ;)

Hannah and I saw 27 Dresses yesterday. I loved it. It was really cute. James Marsden. Ahhh...


Well, I think that's all the creativity I can crank out for one day. That's very sad.

1 comment:

Mrs. Bingham's Blog said...

I don't know if this is based on true experiences, but let me give you some advice: try really hard to move on. I know it's hard, but don't waste any more time on someone who can't see the wonderfulness of you.