Monday, August 18, 2008

Better Than Expected

All right. I know I was really against going to school today. And just so everyone is clear -



I was wrong.



I mean sure, I'm still not excited about being in school until May 29th, but I've come to terms with it, and I'm ready for it to, at the very least, start.


I think I'm going to start looking for another job. It's not that Robert's isn't great, but I need something with better pay and better hours. My mom and I were talking about a trip I want to take with my English teacher at the end of the year, and to do that, I need money. The trick is, I still need to save for college too. So if any of you know of an after school job that pays well, has decent hours, but will still be flexible enough for me to keep good grades in school: Let me know.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Glad it is going well!