Thursday, August 28, 2008

Carried Away

Sorry guys. I knew it was going to happen when I wrote it yesterday, but I did get carried away. I was just having a really bad day. I didn't get home from work until midnight, I slept in, I still had homework to do by the time I went to work, I had a migraine all day yesterday, etc. But it's okay. I'm okay. I just needed to say something because if I didn't, I was going to explode or something equal to it.



(Grandma, what I meant by losing my college fund is that all my savings I've been saving from work, I didn't keep track of them very well, and I spent almost all of it.)



It help me feel better to get all that off my chest, and the good news is I'm back to normal. Happy, healthy, fantastic! Yeah, so just remember, I do sometimes vent sometimes and I don't mean most of it. So don't worry; it's just a way for me to stay in control.



Okay, now that I have that out of the way...



Writer's Ink (my school's writing club) has officially started! Hooray! It's really fun. We're doing stuff like scary story contest, literary magazine, post love poems around the school on Valentine's Day, and playwriting. Oh, how I love to write! We didn't write anything today, we just had an opening social and played a game called 12 Tall Tales. It's a really fun game, and you have to really use your brain to write as much stuff down as you can. If you want to know specifics, I'll tell you later.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good to know.

I was wondering if I was going to have to come rescue you from yourself!

Love ya girl!
And it's good to know that you make mistakes sometimes. Better now than later.