Sunday, August 17, 2008

What Happened?

It seems like only yesterday when I drove home from the last day of school with the whole summer to look forward to. Now - that much faster - it's all behind me. And it's not just one summer, this was the last summer of my grade school years.

But when I think about it, I did accomplish a lot.

  1. Lagoon! I want to go again!
  2. Girl's Camp - I didn't go home early.
  3. Weight Loss
  4. Countless Books (14?)
  5. Work - didn't save any money.
  6. Bryce Canyon
  7. Flaming Gorge
  8. Writing - found a way to get my creativity back when I lose it.
  9. Scholarship applying - who knows if it's done any good.
  10. College Prep Stuff - it was really boring and probably another waste of time.

All in all, I think it wasn't a totally wasteful summer. Even though it doesn't feel like it, I accomplished lots of things.

Now all that's left to do is welcome school with open arms and prepare for an awesome year.

**Note to self: remember to keep a positive attitude. Senior year is supposed to be fun!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ya, have some fun would ya!