Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dyslexic

for some odd reason, i've haven't really been "here". i keep spelling things wrong. even as i type right now i have to stop after every other word, delete it, and try again.


could it be the fact that i didn't get home from work until midnight last night.

could it be the fact that i did 2 hours of homework yesterday?

could it be the fact that i still have about an hour more to go? (due tomorrow, and i have to go to work at 4:00)

could it be the fact that i am mad at several of my friends, and they don't even know (or care)?

could it be the fact that i am emotionally unstable right now and at any moment going to burst into tears.

could it be the fact that, due to last month, i have to completely restart my college saving fund?
(i don't even know how that happened.)

could it be that i am just a complete wimp?
maybe.


what's wrong with me? did i do something to offend everyone? to offend the entire universe? because today, everything has combined forces and has all of hell out to get me.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Hi Leesh,

I am so sorry you feel down for whatever reason. I hoep things improve and that you can have some fun soon!
I also wanted to tell yout hat I am thinking of some ideas for writing and will get back to you.
I'd love to see you do more.
ANd submit it for contests!

Shirl said...

Aleesha: What's going on? I'm worried about you. Did you just have a bad day or what? Nothing is supposed to be that bad. How did you loose your colledge fund? I love you. Call me if you need someone to talk to. Love Grandma