Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friday Plans

Last night was amazing. I haven't had fun like that in a long time. In short it was a high school football game and a stag dance.

  • Pioneers won 16-13 Provo. It was intense: first quarter no score; second quarter Lehi scored a field goal then a touch-down; third quarter Provo scored almost back to back touch-downs but missed one of their extra points; fourth quarter Lehi has the ball with thirty seconds left, slowly pulling off 1st downs, finally with 10 seconds left the quarterback throws it to the receiver to get a touch-down. We won!!! 2 consecutive games? That hasn't happened in a couple of years. We already beat last year's record.
  • However, the best part of that whole game was when I caught a cute guy staring at me - several times in fact!
  • The stag dance was awesome too. Dancing and laughing; I really needed it. Thanks my awesome friends for the fun night!

No comments: