Sunday, September 21, 2008

Working Woes

I forgot about the consequences I take on when I offer to take another person's shift.
EVERYONE THINKS THAT I WILL TAKE ON ANY SHIFT THAT IS OFFERED TO ME!


Wrong. I hate saying no to people, but I will. I'm a full-time high school students with a PART-TIME job. I'm not looking to make it full-time at all, or else I won't have time for anything, including homework. So people of Robert's Arts and Crafts know that Aleesha hates saying no because I am a sucker for a sap story, but I will if I have to.

I'm hoping my position will change a little bit, so I don't have to put up with this so much.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow, you are a crazy blogger these past few days.

Thanks for the pep talk cute girl. I do love you ya know.

I'm also waiting to hear about your B-day party. Waz up!