Sunday, November 9, 2008

Good-bye...For Now

It's been a hard decision, but after deep contemplation, I have decided to put Emerson College on hold.

After thinking about it, how homesick would I be if I just got up and left for Boston? It would be really hard. I think I'm going to slowly pull myself away instead of ripping myself out of the nest. I think that's the more wise decision.

And, it's expensive. I think that's the #2 reason on my list of why I shouldn't go. I know there's financial aid, and all that good crap, but it's not a for sure thing.

Yeah, so thanks Emerson for sparking my interests. I'll look you up again in a year or two.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Go Cougars--here she comes!

Penguin said...

Yeah that's about what it came down to with me too. Boston's beautiful, and so's Manhattan, and i miss them both terribly. But i wouldn't be able to handle it, and i can't afford it, and there's always graduate school, right? Westminster's 30 minutes away from my family, who i am discovering (the closer i get to graduation) i actually kind of like. :) But viel Gluck in everything. Maybe a whole bunch of us will end up back east for graduate school and we can form our own, "I Miss the Mountains" support group or something. Possibly.