Friday, November 7, 2008

Hey Unloving, I Will Love You

Hey unfaithful,
Hey ungraceful,
Hey unloving,
I will love you.
Hey unloving,
I will love you.

If you listen to the beginning of this song, I bet you'll never guess who sings it. Since I know it's going to bug you, and you're going to google it, I'll save you some time and tell you it's Underoath. (I know, I was just as shocked as you probably are. Well, it's actually more of a shock if you listen to the beginning of the song first.)

Anyway - back to my point - I just wanted to say, I think this is beautiful. It reminds me that I make mistakes, but I'm still loved by you wonderful people. (Yeah, I know I blew the creative bubble on that one, but I'm tired and multitasking, so my mind isn't exactly in tip-top condition.)

1 comment:

Penguin said...

I feel like that sometimes. A lot of the time, actually. I know exactly what you mean.