Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tale As Old As Time

Okay, so Wednesday and Thursday I saw my high school's production of Beauty and the Beast.

A-MA-ZING!!!

First of all, you have to understand a few things:
  1. Belle is (and has been for years) my favorite Disney Princess.
  2. The movie alone is on my top 10 list (FYI, it's a very competitive list).
  3. Many, many, many, of my friends were in this play.

So this sounds like I'm really biased, but even if you place these reasons aside, I would still love it.

It's such a great story, and it was a great production. Closing night is Wednesday, so if any of can go, you NEED to. For those of you reading this immediately after I've posted this (chances are no one), then there's also a matinee at 1:00 PM.

Please go see it! I promise you, it's well worth it.

1 comment:

Penguin said...

it's on my top ten too :) and it's my fav classic disney movie. when jackie came out in that yellow dress? WOW! that's about all i can say to describe it.