Monday, December 20, 2010

10 Things I'm Loving Right Now

1. I love that I'm home right now.  I miss the feeling of HOME.

2. I love the taste of my dad's fudge he makes for Christmas.  Soooo yummy!

3. I love the feeling of my cold feet being warmed up by my heater.

4. I love that I'm re-bonding with my siblings over Mario Kart. 

5. I love that as a family, we've watched 5 Christmas movies in 2 days.


6. I love that I don't have to worry about homework or tests for the next two weeks.

7. I love the fact that I do not wrap gifts very well - I'm pathetic, in fact.

8. I love my new glasses - they were supposed to be my Christmas present, but I get to wear them now anyway.
9. I love the inspiration others around me have been providing.  You guys are amazing.  Really amazing.

10. I love that I get to spend this time with my family.
:)

No comments: