Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 2 - A Letter to your Best Friend

Dear Best Friend(s),
You know who you are :)

I love you.  
You rock.  

Thanks for always being there for me and always supporting me in everything I do.  I don't know what I did to ever deserve you, but I'm so glad you are in my life.

Thanks for listening to me whine, being there for me when I cried, making me laugh, and building me up to be a better person.  I hope you know that I cherish you so much.  I would be aimlessly wandering around without the direction you have given me.

Your passion inspires me, and your kindness astounds me.

I'm so grateful for your loyalty.

I'm very glad that I trusted in you all of the times you gave me advice; it was worth it.

In case I don't say it enough:  THANK YOU.  FOR EVERYTHING.  I love you with all the love my little heart can possibly give.  Please remember, I will ALWAYS be here for you just as you have been here for me.

Love always,
Aleesha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog when I was blog surfing one day. So I just started to "follow" you. The way you enjoy life is so refreshing. And I think you're darling. I don't know if it's improper blog etiquette to post a comment when you don't know the person to whom you're writing. I guess I don't care. Just wanted to say "thanks".

Kim Bob said...

And I wanted to say thanks to you too Leesh, just for being such a ray of sunshine to me! I love you so much and I am so thankful for not only an awesome niece like you, but a dear friend! I love the way you express yourself and your relationship with words. You are my idol and I love love love YOU!!