Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Present Summary

Most expensive: Partial tuition payment $1000 - thanks Mom and Dad!
Most thoughtful: Scripture study kit - thanks Kim!
Most enjoyable: Wii / Xbox games (Lego Harry Potter - heck yes!)
Warmest: 10 pairs of socks - thanks Grandma!
Most useful: An ironing board for my apartment - Mom and Dad
From far away: 3 necklaces from India (they are so cool!) - thanks Jain!
Heaviest: Complete works of Shakespeare for my class this semester
- 3420 pages (!) - Thanks again, Mom and Dad
Cutest presentation: A necklace and a scarf - thanks Bronson!
(He was my secret Santa.  My mom asked him what he wanted to get me, and he said, "I want to get a beautiful necklace for Leesha."  Aweeeeeee.... Not bad for a little kid.) 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.

I know I did!

No comments: