Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Agenda

Today has been an amazing day.

Would you like an agenda?

4:30 a.m. Woke up with enough time to shower. I would normally not be so excited about this, but the strange fact remains; I actually got up this morning.

6:15 a.m. I danced with Jake again. Ahhh…

8:36 I finished my math homework in Sign Language (we were watching a movie).

9:10 I find out I’m not the only one who received a 21 on the ACT. Takes a load off my chest.

11:14 Hanging out with friends at lunch. That always makes me feel better.

12:20 Received most of the answers for my chemistry homework. Now, I can diligently study for the test on Thursday.

1:53 Finished my math test with ease. I feel secure enough about how I did.

2:20 Indirectly flattered by something (even though I don’t think it’s true).

2:48 Received my books from Amazon two days early!!!

4:41 Finish an amazing book.
The Book Thief if any of you are looking for something good to read.

2 comments:

The Wood Monkeys said...

BUSY!! Do you have a copy of that book?

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

So, what new books did you get?