Thursday, February 14, 2008

Single's Awareness Day

Okay, all you lovers out there; I give. I had something brilliantly written about how stupid and commercialized this holiday has become, but when I arrived at school, my attitude changed. I saw all the couples that were holding hands and the boyfriends that had given their girlfriends teddy bears and balloons. My heart sighed, and I gave up my arguement...for now.


Happy Valentines Day for all of you lucky people who have someone, but for me, it will still be Single's Awareness Day. Have a LOVEly day!


3 comments:

Suzie said...

awe. glad you saw the good in the day.
even though I've not been single for more than 22 years now, I still have to find the good in this holiday.

your day will come. maybe even with an OLDER man.

Suzie said...

http://wouldbewritersguild.com/blog/?p=652#comments



copy and paste that link. it's a valentine dare.
I think I might try it.
:)

Stacy said...

I LOVE YOU LEESHA!