Wednesday, February 13, 2008

White Out

Geez, I hope everyone's okay. A huge white-out of snow is all over Utah County right now. I was trying to drive home from work, and it is a nightmare outside. All I can say is thank goodness I have my loving parents who were worried enough about me to call in while I was at work. AND they let me drive the beautiful Ford F-150 truck with 4 WHEEL DRIVE!!! This is the one time you will never hear me complain about driving that thing. All right, well, I need to calm down and stop shaking, so stay safe when you are driving for the next couple of days.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

wasn't that craziness! In all my days I don't think I've been more nervous of the weather.
0 visibilty, sideways snow & winds that felt like they were going to whisk me away.
and that was from my living room window.


glad you got home okay. :)

The Wood Monkeys said...

I was worried about you--glad you made it home!