Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lost Again

i saw you in my dreams last night.

you held my hand; it was simple and sweet.

there was no sign of worry in your eyes.

nothing held you back from being with me.

words were never spoken, but nothing needed to be said.


then i woke up, and you were gone.

i felt the cold remains of your shadow.

missing your touch never felt so isolating.

i remembered to realize i must live my life without you.

i must go back to reality without you.



Yeah, so I had this dream about a certain guy the night before the ACT. I must say, I've never seen a better omen the night before a test. It was strangely calming. Ah....

Anyway, the ACT, I did okay. The only section I finished was the writing section, (surprise, surprise) which doesn't even count to the overall score. I will probably have to take it again, which is all right since I know what it's like now.

Oh, I finally have pictures from California. It's the link under "Links of Mine" over on the right, and the title is "California Pictures". So take a look at those, if you would.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

LOVED the pictures. I am so jealous! Those are pretty good photography skills too...

Raistlin said...

Yeah! Disneyland5 was my favorite!!

mr.roboto said...

i really like this piece it has a depth to it ...

Mrs. Bingham's Blog said...

Interesting dream. The first part was so pretty, and I could really understand what you saw. Good job!