Sunday, March 23, 2008

Facts

Fact:

I don't have a lot of experience with vampires, but I have hunted werewolves. I shot one once, but by the time I got to it, it had turned back into my neighbor's dog.

Fact:

Your pencils are creating a health hazard. I could fall and pierce an organ.

Fact:

As of this morning, we are completely wireless here on Schrute Farms. So as soon as I find out where Mose hid all the wires, we can have power back on.

Fact:

The eyes are the groin of the head.


- Dwight Schrute



Fact: I miss The Office!


I was watching episodes of Season 3 last night. Don't get me wrong, I still love the old episodes, but it's not the same. Well, I only have to wait for a couple more weeks, right? We'll see if I can make it.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

I feel you. they will feel like long lost friends reunited when we see the new episodes.


Dwight quotes crack me up.

Stacy said...

Same here. I miss Dwight!