Saturday, March 29, 2008

Freaked Out

Yesterday, something really bizarre happened. I still don't quite know how to react to it, but I think I need to share it.

So everything was going normally. I went over to my friends house and we played a murder mystery game. (It took FOUR HOURS!)

We finally finished up, my character was the murderer :/ by the way, and I started to go home. A truck pulled out in front of me and just happened to go the same way I was going. A couple minutes later, I was still behind this truck. We both turned right at a stop sign to go down 2600 North.

Well, the next thing I know, he pulls over to the right, and I keep going straight. So then he pulls back out into the street right behind me. That's when it got weird. All the way down 2600, he was riding my tail. I was going slightly over the speed limit, so it couldn't have been that I was going too slow. Then I started freaking out. I turned onto my street and into my driveway only to find out that he was right behind me.

The only things that were going through my mind were What the hell? and Oh my gosh, he's going to kidnap me! I just froze and stayed in my car. In my rear view mirror, I saw him get out of his truck, and he started to yell something at me. I mustered up enough courage to open my door to see what he was saying.

"Nobody dogs me!" He screamed. Okay, well first of all what is 'dogs'? I just assumed it meant following him. Second, I was not behind him long enough for him to even jump to reasonable conclusions that someone was following him.

I just sat there confused. "I didn't do anything. I was coming home from my friends house."

His response was, "Nobody dogs me!" With that, he got in his truck and left.
I was stunned and scared. I quickly got out of my car and went inside. Needless to say, I didn't sleep in my room. I slept on my couch with the light on. Freaky, right? I thought he was going to come back and trash my car, but thank goodness he didn't.

I'm going to take a guess and say this guy lives around here somewhere. Because when he was pulling out of my driveway, he went into the neighborhood instead of back out of 2600 North.
While I'm mentioning this, the truck was, if I remember right, a white 4x4 Chevy with some kind of gold-ish logo on the side (I don't remember what it was for). The guy had a mustache and was probably about 40. If you see anything around the neighborhood, let me know.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What a dork. I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to do that. Scary! We really need to get you a thing of pepper spray and a cell phone so you can call ahead and have your dad standing on the front porch with his shot gun!

Kim said...

Gee Whiz Leesh. How scary. I agree with Stacy, Pepper spray and a cell phone is what you need!! There are so many crazy people you can not be too careful! I love you girl!
Kim

Tricia said...

That is creepy--I am concerned that he knows where you live. Get some pepper spray!