Monday, March 17, 2008

Movies

All right people. For English, I have to write a movie review. I can't figure out what movie to write it on though. I don't want a musical, but I want something with amazing cinematography, writing, acting, etc, and I can't think of one to save my life. Even with our billions of movies at my house, I can't think of one. I could do Stranger Than Fiction. But guess what? Lindsay Judd, of course, is borrowing it. Hhmmm.... I don't know. I guess I'll have to figure it out; it's due tomorrow. (Sigh...)


Well, I need one more entry for Creative Writing, so if I can, I'll post the movie review later.



Here's a cool pic, because I'm bored. Thank you flickr.com!




3 comments:

hannah joel said...

I think you should do....Big Fish?




I don't know. I'll help you brainstorm tomorrow at lunch?


Or if you get this before you go to bed,
call me.!

-girl

Tricia said...

Hey, which one did you pick?

Sean and Janet Eyring said...

My vote would have been Princess Bride, or Edward Scissorhands.